Welcome to RMG Medical Imaging Consultants
As one of the oldest diagnostic radiology groups in Southern California, we trace our roots back to the turn of the century. Beginning with an association with the College of Evangelists, we forged relationships with Adventist Health, White Memorial, and Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
In the past thirty years, RMG Medical Imaging Consultants has formed partnerships in the Greater Los Angeles and Southern California regions and the Adventist health affiliate hospital in Guam. Our current affiliations span from Northern CA and the Central Valley to the LA area in Southern CA.
As a pioneer in taking a systemic approach to improving the health of communities, we provide leadership and subspecialty diagnostic radiology services and act as a valuable resource to hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities.
Through consultation and inpatient services, we put the focus on patients – not profits – and support hospitals in providing innovative healthcare experiences that promote well-being in the community.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, whole-person healthcare through comprehensive diagnostic imaging services, passionate physicians, and trusted administrative solutions.
Utilizing the backbone of technology aligned with compassionate care, we strive to become the forefront provider of diagnostic imaging and teleradiology solutions for the communities we serve.
- Patient-Centric Care: We believe in socially responsible, inclusive, and community focused patient care.
- Integrity: We build our professional relationships based on honesty, ethics, respect, and transparency.
- Collaboration: We partner with providers to create and implement excellent services and solutions for our clients.
- Relevance: We actively explore and implement new protocols and technologies in the practice of medicine.
- Compassion: We are a group of medical professionals and colleagues who treat each other with humanity and empathy to achieve work/life balance.
- Leadership: We are grounded as individual contributors evolving into the leaders of our medical practice.
- Learning: We continually grow, mentor, and develop as professionals and colleagues to excel in our practice.